It all started in May 1877 where the Hampton Court Hotel was established at 157 King Street, Newtown NSW 2042 Australia. The hotel was then renamed on 22nd of December 1885 to the Milton Hotel and now trades under the name Kuletos from the late 1980's.
Tooth & Company purchased the hotel in April 1898. Tooth & Company completed further alterations to the ground floor of the hotel, which consisted of a public bar and seating for 20 people in 1954. The remaining two storeys comprised of public accommodation, including single rooms and double room for guests. The top storey was a two bedroom private quarters for the licensee.
The accommodation was removed from the hotel, and the business given a new direction after Tooth & Company sold the freehold of the historic building in September 1979.
In the early 1980's the name was changed to Cecchini, and when the current owner/licensee purchased it in 1985 where the official name has remained the Milton Hotel and now trades as Kuleto's Cocktail Bar.